If you are considering starting your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) then you most likely have a lot of questions you are just itching to get some advice on.
- How much do I need to get started
- What can I invest in
- How do I go about investing
- What are my obligations
- How do I transfer my existing super
- Do I need a financial planner
- And of course… how much will it cost
At Xperion we can assist you to establish your own SMSF, taking you through the rules and regulations and answer all of these questions for you.
In the meantime, take a look at a few of the ATO videos below which are a great starting point for learning about SMSF’s.
Then when you are ready, give us a call to arrange a meeting.