While we love fostering our relationships with clients’ bookkeepers, we provide bookkeeping services for our clients as well. This decision came from reviewing work of very many not so knowledgeable bookkeepers and issues that followed on from their mistakes.
Did you know that you are more likely to get audited if your quarterly reporting with the ATO or super is not correct?
Services we provide:
- Preparation of business (BAS) and instalment (IAS) activity statements
- Preparation of quarterly management reports to go with your BAS so you know how your business performed to date
- Bookkeeping for your business (Xero only as we find this most efficient if you don’t have an in-house bookkeeper)
- Your file health check if you bookkeep yourself and suggestions for improvements (MYOB/ XERO/ RECKON/ QBO/ SAASU although our accountants managed to pick up custom made accounting software programs with ease as well)
- Superstream set up and training
- Xero conversions and training
- Xero add-ons integration
- Payment summary (group certificates) preparation and lodgement
- Payroll tax registrations and returns
- Setting up budgets and reporting
- TFN, ABN, GST, PAYG withholding registrations
- We get to stay in touch – we may be boring accountants but we do like to hear from you more than once a year. We also like to keep tabs on your numbers and spot issues as they arise not 12 months too late.
- You have a Chartered Accountant reviewing your file on an ongoing basis
- This means you base your business decisions on the current numbers that are real
- You will have time to work on your business instead of in your business
- We are IT obsessed – if there is a new add on or app that we think would work for you we let you know. Just because something has been done same way for a long time doesn’t mean it is still what’s best for you.
- You realise that it is not as expensive as you thought, saves you lot of time and gives you piece of mind that you are complying with the legislation.
How much is it going to cost you?
We provide fixed fees based on your business, transactions and situation. Our BAS reporting starts at $150 plus GST per quarter.
If after our initial meeting fixed fee is not possible (yes, sometimes the file we take over is such a mess!), we charge bookkeeping fees at $70/hour.
Our Xero training sessions with a fully qualified Chartered Accountant are $150/hour and generally you only need 1 or 2 two hour sessions to get you comfortably going with the daily bookkeeping should you decide to take it on internally.
Not in Brisbane or Sydney? Not a problem! If you fall in love with Xero as much as we did, you realise we can help you over the phone or Skype. We have clients in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Gold Coast (and many towns in-between).
We also occasionally run special offers for our compliance clients for free Xero conversions or discounted training sessions so don’t hesitate to give us a call on 07 3160 7386.
If you think your bookkeeper is awesome we’d love to hear about them too.